This mouthwatering dish is proudly served at
- 4kg Beef cheeks
- 200gr onions
- 200gr carrots
- 400gr honey
- 400ml red wine
- 200ml brandy
- 10gr salt
- 4gr black pepper
- 40gr beef stock
- Water as needed
- 50gr butter
- 50gr flour
- Sauté the meat with butter and add the flour.
- Add the onions and carrots.
- Add the honey, red wine, brandy, salt and pepper and beef stock.
- Mix all ingredients well, add a little bit of water and cook for 30 minutes.
- Put everything in a big pan with the sauce, add water and cover the meat with baking paper and aluminium foil.
- Cook in oven for 3 ½ hours in 120° C degrees.
- Serve with rice or mash potatoes.